1.17.2012

I guess it should start with why?

I did it. I have a blog. Maybe one day i will even be able to say... "I blogged about that once!"

My first blog... whoaaa feel the pressure! Where do I even start?

For those of you who know me, probably know that I have one wicked facebook addiction. I do. That's okay, I'll admit it to anyone who asks ;) I guess that's where this all started from. I'm one of those over sharers that spam's your news feed with 50 million photo's of her children, that truly believes they are THE cutest and most good looking children going around town (which they really are HeHe...) and shares way too many random things about her life for way too many people to see... Yep, that's me!

Why you ask? I guess I just love to share... and I really love looking back through what I have shared. I follow a few inspirational ladies blogs and love the way they are able to capture so many "insignificant"moments that at the time dont seem much, but imagine looking back at that. How awesome to a detailed account of what was going on in your life at that time. Pretty damn special I would say.

So this blog will be a bit about everything....Because.... I'm one of those over sharer's remember! It really will be just about my life... my nest! I want to capture some of those mundane moments that I will be able to look back on.. I want to share my love of my family, children, babies, cooking (thermomix style or not), organising, cleaning, stationary (yes, i said stationary!)... The list really does go on!

'Me' time is over, the baby is awake for a feed which signals this post is doneski!

Cant wait to do this again... until next time xx

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! So excited you are blogging!

    Off to share you on Twitter ;) You need to get an account ;p

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, can't wait to read more... I'm a part-time working but mostly SAHM to 2 boys, also in the suburbs of Melb. And I have a very under-used thermomix... Lovely to 'meet' you. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete