2.18.2012

Hello rest day!

Not only did I survive kick off, I have made it to rest day!

Week one has been pretty damn goood! I could probably even stretch it to saying I really enjoyed it!

I've managed to change up my training routine through out the week, I dont want to get stuck in a rut of doing the same things day in day out.

I have done DVD's, Michelle Bridges "Crunch Time" has been really good, the fact it has three different work outs help you find what you need to do. Ace managed to stay up for one of them and was highly entertained by the sight of me jumping around the lounge room, huffing and puffing! There has been walks, gym sessions, gym classes, cant wait to add more to my routine!

Kids are loving it just as much as me I think. Having breakfast in the pram on a early morning walk was a definate highlight for Boo. They had their first visit to the gym creche on Friday. That went so well that Boo didnt want to leave!



My body, well it is feeling very sore and tired, hence bring on rest day! I really should have started preparing in pre-season a little more, but I didnt. You get that. I guess it's a good pain anyway, because I know that I worked very hard for this soreness LOL.

So now that week one is closing, it's time to get ready for week two. Apparently organisation is the key to success in the 12WBT... right up my alley! Today was spent planning every work out and every meal so now it is mapped out for me ready to go... I have no questions about what I shall be doing or eating on what day. Supermarket shopping has been done. Pantry and fridge are stocked with everything I need, so now all I have to do is "JFDI".


As for results, I had a sneak peak this morning *shush*, it's all going really well!! ;) Excited for official weigh in on Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha my little mate was in fits of laughter watching me do weights and cardio yesterday. Attempted some star jumps with me and even tried some of the arm work bless his cutey self!

    Now you are a linky expert you need to join in our blog hop yes? ;) xox

    ReplyDelete