3.12.2012

Time to turn the last page in this chapter.

When we decided that it was time to move, it was all so exciting. The thrill of a new life, starting fresh, it seems so appealing! Our whirlwind of selling, sold, packing, moving has all happened so quickly that I think I am left trying to process how I feel about it all.

As we draw closer to our "moving day", we are living in our house which is no longer our "home". It is completely upside down and we are now living out of bags with everything near the doors, ready to go!
I know that there is so much excitement surrounding where we are heading, but at the moment I cant help be sad of the memories we are leaving behind. The words "sad" and "leaving behind" probably aren't entirely correct but at the moment, it is just how I feel.

We put so much love and thought in to building this home. We brought our two babes from home from hospital to this home. I have memories or building their nurseries. Working on our backyard. Being happy with what we had achieved here. But now we are saying goodbye to it, something we loved, and something we are leaving.

I know whats in store for us in the very near future will be just as exciting, if not more. It's just time to pack up our old memories to take with us, and  then get very busy making new ones.

I'm sure once I'm settled in our new house, I will feel much better about it all as I will have another nest to fluff into a "home".

This is our journey and we really are just at the end of a chapter. I just need to get my head around it, and feel okay about turning that last page. Cheers to the next chapter, to be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment