7.18.2012

When in a crisis... Always ask Google!

Today's crisis... My exfoliating scrub ran out!

You can add over exfoliating to my list of "OCD habits".

I . love . it

There is no better feeling that a nicely scrubbed face :) Well maybe there is...

How about we just add it to my "feel good" list? Right next to clean sheets, washed hair, painted toe nails, clean kitchens...

Lists lists lists. Mmmm. Love lists too!

Back to the story.

I'm all for natural alternatives for cleaning at home so figured why not google a DIY scrub to get me through until I can restock at the shops. I wanted something super simple. I didn't feeling life mixing up some huge elaborate scrub.

Sure it would have been lovely with some fragrances. Something nice and moisturizing. But somehow I don't think ABC2 was willing to babysit for that long this morning. I needed something with a couple of ingredients that I could use to get the job done.

 I found it! It was a huge success!

It was called a "blackhead clearing scrub".

1 x Tbs of granulated sugar
1 x Tbs of baking powder
2 x Tbs of water

Mix it up... Scrub away... Leave it on for a few minutes... Rinse.

It cost me $0 and actually felt better than what I pay $30+ on.

Will definitely be doing it again. Face feels FAB!

Moral to the story... No need to stress when your exfoliator runs out. Just ask Google :)

xx

1 comment:

  1. I have the same OCD!! The face scrub sounds amazing amd am also def going to try it! Keep it coming stepha x

    ReplyDelete