3.22.2013

Countdown for the fluffy bunny's visit!

The Easter countdown is in full swing in The Bower Birds Nest!

We have been busy making decorations and crafts to get us all in the mood.

Boo is as crafty as they come. She would quite happily paint, cut, decorate and glue her way through the day. Ace seems to be a different story. Is it a boy thing? Having a girl first who is quite the girly girl, we have always done and enjoyed craft. I just presumed that children loved to do this sort of thing. It's just what kids do. Apparently not. Maybe he hasn't hit his craft potential yet? Maybe it's just not his thing.

Ace has decided that craft time goes something a little like this.

1. Sneak away from the craft area. Mummy is right into this, she won't even notice im gone.
2. Yep, she is still busy, so I will try get into my first priority. The pantry.
3. Bugger, she's caught me.
4. Back at the craft table, I'll try to annoy my sister as much as possible.
5. Plan failed. Mummy has separated us.
6. I'm bored. What's this glue taste like?
7. Last attempt, destroy and destruct. Surely they will want me to leave the craft table then.
8. Success. We now play and mummy and Boo do craft  later when I am asleep!

Anyway, we have still been making some pretty pieces. Maybe not as "pintrest" looking as when I discovered the idea's on there, but they are made with love from tiny hands and I think they look truly perfect.




Tomorrow's agenda, letter writing. We have to let Easter Bunny know that we won't be home over Easter as we are going CAMPING! Boo's first theory was that we just needed to take a sleeping bag for him and he could just stay in our tent. She has finally come around on just the letter idea, thank god. Bit easier on Mummy & Dad'n to explain ;)

Any festivities happening in your household yet?

Still a bit early, I know. We just like the get value for money on these occasions ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment