3.26.2013

The update on my little big boy...

Ace is officially our big little boy now.

Transition from cot to toddler bed seems to have gone off without a hitch. It's still very early days, but I'm going to celebrate our wins as the come. I really did think I would be in for a battle with this one. Apparently not.

First night. No problems, was asleep straight away with no attempts to get out. In the morning he was up at 6.45am, went into Boo's room next door, woke her up and then she brought him upstairs to me. All pretty civil.

Tonight. Settled with his normal routine, then decided to get up 20 minutes later. Dad'n took him straight back to bed, told him it was nigh nigh time and then we didn't hear from him again. Out to it. 

I'm sure there will be some rougher nights ahead but that's okay. The initial transition for him... and me is over and now we can  just roll with it. Wasn't that bad after all...

Now I'm just left wondering where my newbie went... I'm sure I just had him?

Nigh nigh Acey boy.
 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a smooth transition! Hope we have the same luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just never know with these little cherubs hey... Sending you lots of *happy big boy bed* vibes for when C makes the big move xx

      Delete