3.20.2013

Travelling with the babes in tow.


Yesterday, I had a play date with a Mum I hadn't caught up with for some time.

We had lots to talk about, including family holidays that we had both been on since our last catch up.

We shared our stories of the good, the bad and the really bad LOL.

It got me thinking...

What's your take on family holiday's with young children? Do you love it? Are you obsessed by it? Or maybe you would rather listen to nails down a black board than to sit on a plane with young children?

I think some people are afraid of travelling with young children. Afraid of the unknown. Afraid it will end in rocking back and forth down the back of a plane with a screaming child. Hey, it might... but who cares. Your on holidays. In another one, two, six hours you would have forgotten all about it and would be enjoying your family on a fab holiday!

I personally think travelling with babes in tow is the bee's knee's. I tell anyone who will listen. We have been on a few holidays with our babes now and there is always a countdown in progress until the next.

I thought I might share over the next few weeks, some holiday / travel tips that we have picked up along the way that help make our holidays smooth sailing.

So watch this space if you have a holiday with babes on the horizon!







No comments:

Post a Comment