12.03.2013

If you liked my cleaning schedule, here it is for you to save and print out...


Last week... Possibly the week before? I shared a cleaning schedule that I had just made up to help keep my sparkling new house in order.

I had a few messages asking for a copy so thought I might pop it up on here so you could follow / save / print it out.

If I was a fabulous blogger, computer whiz banger, I would have it available as a downloadable for you... but I'm not :)

Has the schedule been helping here?

Absolutely!

My housework has been completely up to date.

Still early days yet, but I am liking only having the few tasks to do each day. I can get them done while kids are having down time, instead of trying to rush through a never ending list.

It really has helped us free up a lot of time in  our household.

Is there anyone else that follows a cleaning schedule? Has it helped you?


1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking yesterday that I needed to get the good old cleaning schedule out again, need to get on top of things!

    ReplyDelete